Description of Dolomite:
1. Dolomite is an anhydrous carbonate mineral composed of calcium magnesium carbonate, ideally CaMg(CO3)2.
2. Dolomite powder is in high purity. It is non-toxic and environmentally-friendly.
3. Dolomite’s color: colorless, white, pink, green, gray, brown.
4. Dolomite has a variety of sizes: 6-10 mesh, 10-20 mesh, 20-40 mesh, 40-80 mesh, 80-120 mesh, 140 mesh, 325 mesh, 600 mesh, 1000 mesh, 1600 mesh.
5. Dolomite’s uses mainly cover agricultural soil treatments, feed addictive, source of magnesia for the chemical industry as well as metallurgical flux.
1. Acid neutralization in the chemical industry, in stream restoration projects.
2. Feed additive for livestock.
3. Soil conditioner or pH buffer in horticulture.
4. Source of magnesia (MgO).
5. Sintering agent and flux in metal processing.
6. Glaze ingredient in the ceramic industry and in studio pottery.
7. Catalyst for destruction of tar in the gasification of biomass at high temperature.
8. Popular choice for motorcycle speedway tracks throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Your right choice!